Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3.31.10

It was 80 degrees today! My friend, Molly, and her 6-month old baby, Piper, came over this afternoon. We took a walk outside to enjoy the weather. Piper wasn't too thrilled by the end so they had to head home after our walk. Poor Molly had to carry her and push her stroller for much of the time. It reminded of me of my first walk with Ayla without Dean's help...and add Kody to the mix. Bad news. :)

Ayla and I stayed outside for another couple of hours. She loved it.





I painted her piggies a couple of days ago. She is so proud of them. Such a little girly-girl.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her little flip flops! Is she able to walk okay in them?

Anne said...

She hated them at first, but after several minutes and a few spills later, she was okay with them. :)

I got them at Old Navy--two pairs for $5!

Leah said...

Cute flip flops and little dress! I love it! Can't wait to see you this weekend :)