Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Night #2

Last night seemed to go about the same as the first night. It almost seemed worse because it was my turn to put her down. She threw up a lot sooner this time around which means she became hysterical a lot quicker. I almost gave up already. I felt soo bad about her crying. Dean encouraged me to keep going and I also thought that if I quit, we let her cry for nothing and that's not fair to her. She fell asleep for the night a little after 10:00 so I guess compared to the night before, it has improved slightly. She didn't make any noise until 5:00 this morning but was able to fall asleep again until 7:35. Luckily, I was able to shut my mind off and sleep too.

I hope it keeps getting better. So far, I just can't seem to picture her not putting up a fight when we lay her down in her crib and leave the room. I suppose if she did it before, she can do it again. I hope. (Fingers crossed.)

1 comment:

The Splonskowski's said...

((((HUGS)))) This IS hard, but you're being great parents by giving her the tools she needs...it'll get better, promise!