Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Beautiful day

Last night, my best friend Jamie and her family (from Des Moines) crashed at our house on their way out to North Platte. I haven't seen Jamie since Ayla's birthday nearly six months ago. We really only see eachother a few times a year at best. Total bummer, but it's always great to see her. She feels more like family...I can be a complete moron around her and it's okay...she still loves me. I think. Right, Jamie? :)

They made it here a little while before Ayla's bedtime. It only took a few minutes for Ayla to warm up to all three of them. Before long, she was running, jumping, and laughing...basically going nuts right before going to bed. Awesome. :) She was having so much fun, I almost felt bad making her go to bed. I think she may have a little crush on Jayce. This morning, she kept grabbing his hand to walk around and then she made him sit on the ground and read her a book.The weather was just gorgeous today...the sun was shining and it was warm, so Ayla, Kody, and I went outside to play. Our next door neighbors came out as well and Ayla made a beeline towards their little girl and wouldn't let her go. She loves kids that are older than her. When we had to go inside, she was literally kicking and screaming. Tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer...64 degrees...so I'm sure we'll be out there again.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I love all the pictures Anne! She is such a cutie... :) I'm glad its warming up!! Its so exciting!!

Leah