Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ayla's closet

My mom came over yesterday afternoon to keep Ayla occupied while I went through the daunting and dreaded task of cleaning out her closet and dresser and reorganizing everything. I had everything separated into piles and even with my mom there, Lil Miss Ayla still tried to lend a helping hand by literally throwing clothes up in the air while giggling, thus, mixing the piles together. Hopefully nothing new got tossed in the storage bin...

Like I mentioned in a previous post, I've been buying clothes for her off the clearance racks for the past year. I, apparently, can do a heck of a lot of damage in a year. Her closet is jam-packed with new dresses and tops. I ran out of hangers. It's that bad. And after I [thought] I was done, I found another bin full of tops. Shop-o-holic? Yes. But well-dressed little girl? Definitely. :)

Now if the weather would just warm up...
SIGH. Isn't it glorious? Look at all that fun stuff...I wish my closet looked like this.

And a HAPPY ST. PATTY'S day to all of you--beware of all the crazies that are out drinking already--I used to be one of them. ;)

2 comments:

Erika said...

Hey Anne, on your shopping adventures...could you pick up a couple 3T's while you're at it??:)

What a closet! I thought our was outta control, with two girl, but I think you might have us beat. Love it! Such a cute wardrobe!!!!!!

Anne said...

Oh Erika, any reason to shop is a good one...I will keep my eye out for 3T's! :)