Thursday, March 25, 2010

3.25.10

Ayla and I went over to hang out with Haylee and Bennett again this afternoon. I had my camera with me so I decided to see what I could get. Bennett happily obliged for the first few pictures...even said "cheese" but after a while, I practically had to beg him to look at me. He has the cutest little face, doesn't he? What a little stud. And by the way, his outfit of choice? A winter hat and moon boots on a 55 degree day, of course. Haylee, on the other hand, is a total ham. She was striking poses left and right and when I wasn't pointing the camera at her, she kept saying, "You can take more pictures of me!" And why shouldn't I? She's gorgeous. And Ayla? Well, she was too busy enjoying the freedom of being in a fenced in yard to care about pictures. She's also grown too accustomed to having a camera in her face at all times. :)

So cute. I love these little people.

No comments: