Friday, October 1, 2010

16-week appointment

I went to my appointment this morning and all is well. For some reason, maybe because of my lack of symptoms, I've been a bit paranoid during this pregnancy so it's reassuring to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat. Dr. Bishop found it right away...it was in the 150's for beats per minute. We even heard more kicks. Love it. :) She said my weight gain is right on track...I've gained about eight pounds since I found out I was pregnant. They also gave me a flu shot...I forgot how much those suckers hurt! I wasn't expecting to have to get a shot today, but I'm glad they offered it because the likelihood of me actually going to get it done on my own is pretty slim.

Best part of my appointment? I was able to set my ultrasound for the end of this month! We go in on October 29th! I am sooo excited! :) And then we'll have my regular 20-week appointment right after.

No comments: