Sunday, October 3, 2010

2-year photos

Yesterday morning, Dean and I took Ayla to Lanoha to take some pictures. I take photos of her all the time but I've never taken her out somewhere to really take pictures so I thought her turning two was a good time to give it a shot.

I must say out of all the pictures I've ever taken of anybody, she was the most challenging...by far. When I'm out taking photos of other kids, I'm stress-free. Sure I run around and I'm out of breath and sweaty by the end of the session but I walk away pretty confident that I got some good shots. Yesterday, I wasn't so sure. I think because I was the stressed-out mom trying to get her child to cooperate and I was the one operating the camera AND there were about a half a dozen of other groups of people who had the same idea and were taking pictures as well--quite the frustrating mix. But after all was said and done, I'm happy with what I got. We even set up the tri-pod and used the self-timer for a couple of family photos...my favorite. :)


1 comment:

Erika said...

They look great! What were you worried about silly:)