Friday, October 22, 2010

ABC's and 123's

This past week, Ayla has been singing her ABC's--all of them! I'm so excited for her! My countless hours of singing my tone-deaf version of the ABC's have finally paid off. :) Her tone is pretty good...for a 2-year old, anyway. Definitely gets that from Dean...Lord knows I cannot carry a tune.

And--

She has finally included the number nine when she counts to ten. Hooray!

And some PIP news--I've been feeling a lot more movement this week. I don't think that feeling could ever get old. I know I've already been through it once, but it still stops me in my tracks and completely amazes me when I feel a little bump or kick. I'm still feeling great--but I've been getting some weird, itchy red bumps on my belly that are different than the hives I was getting earlier in my pregnancy that I need to ask my doctor about if they don't go away. I also have a problem with almost blacking out when I stand up too quickly...or even when I don't stand up that fast. It's a strange feeling. I don't think about slowing down until I've already done it and it's kind of hard to slow down when I'm chasing a toddler. Aaaaand, ONE MORE WEEK until we have our ultrasound and find out if it's a boy or a girl! :)

No comments: