Saturday, October 30, 2010

"The greatest of men..."

I'm back...when I posted earlier, I was crabby. And Ayla was crabby because she skipped her nap. Poor Dean. And to think he will have another female in the house. Just wait until they're both teenagers...plus me. He better stock up on his bourbon.

I was so anxious to get off the computer before that I forgot to post something. I always tell Dean that I think he will be like his late grandfather and have three daughters. He reminds me of him not just by looks but by personality as well. He was an amazing man. After I sent out messages announcing that we were having another girl, my friend Angie sent me this:

"According to my dad, God only trusts the greatest of men with girls because God knows they will take care of them the best."

I love that.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Oh , I love that too....

I'm not sure what you posted when you were crabby but I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you think:) I do a lot of crabby posting, ha!

Leah said...

Love that too! I agree with E, you didn't seem crabby at all!

I love the news too! ;) Soooo happy for you all!

Leah

Kim said...

congrats on another girl! when emory was born, and we saw she was a girl, heith was just flabbergasted. he said he was so sure it was a boy, he always saw himself with more boys, and now he had only one boy and two girls. someone told him something very similar to that quote. very sweet :)