Monday, September 27, 2010

16 weeks

According to BabyCenter.com, little PIP-2 is the size of an avocado today. :) It's hard to believe that next month at this time, I will already be halfway through this pregnancy. It has gone so fast so far. With Ayla, being pregnant was all-consuming...I thought about it every second of every day, thus making it seem like the longest 9+ months of my life. This time around, I almost have to remind myself that I'm pregnant...especially because I don't have very many symptoms, besides my expanding belly, of course. My next check-up is this Friday morning...I'll update again then.

Dean took this picture of Ayla and Makayla last night at my parents' house. Ayla adores her baby cousin. She calls her "Baby Key-ah". When they are both at Yeh-Yeh and Nai-Nai's house, she loves to help feed her and change her and while she's napping, Ayla will drag a little step stool to the pack n play and watch her sleep. She's going to be such a good big sister. :)

I think I kiss these cheeks a hundred times a day...