Sunday, September 12, 2010

9.12.10

This weekend, our favorite people from Des Moines came to visit! Dustin took Jayce to the Husker football game (he is almost 9-years old...the last time he went to a game, he was only 2! I think he had a blast with his dad) and Jamie stayed here and watched the game with our family. That night, Grandma and Grandpa took Ayla (THANK YOU!) and Jayce went to his grandparents' as well so the four of us could go out to dinner. We went to Cheeseburger in Paradise...it was sooo good. And I had the best virgin strawberry daiquiri...who needs rum anyways? We had a fun night...it's been a while since Dean and I have been out to eat with friends. :)
Preggo-wise, things are still going well...I'm still waiting for my energy to return, but there are some days here and there when I don't feel like a complete waste. My appetite is great for breakfast and lunch but come dinnertime, most of the time, I don't feel like eating much of anything. Maybe it's because I eat way too much for the other two meals. :) I'm so so so anxious to feel the baby move. I felt Ayla at 16 weeks...I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow, so it should be soon. I'm posting a "belly" picture at 12 weeks. These photos aren't as fun as when my belly gets nice and round later on, but I wanted to be sure to include them in the blog because I know I'll continue to make books out of my entries and I want to have them in there. Just like last time, I'm planning on taking a picture every two weeks. It's already difficult to get dressed. I don't want to wear anything tight because it just looks like I've been eating too many french fries...but I'm not quite ready for maternity clothes either. I have a fight with my closet every morning. Sigh.
12 weeks
I took these pictures of Ayla as a gift for my mom's birthday...we cropped them and put them in a 3-picture frame. It turned out really cute!

No comments: