Wednesday, September 15, 2010

14-week belly

I can't believe I'm posting these. Little PIP #2 (Peterson-In-Progress), this is all for you. :)

Last night, Ayla sat next to me on the couch and flipped through every page of all three blog books that I had printed. It was so fun to look at all of her old pictures and eventhough she doesn't quite understand it all, I think she enjoyed it. It further proved that I need to continue to blog and post all these pictures. Someday, our kids will appreciate it.

5 comments:

Erika said...

You look adorable. :)

Laura said...

omg Anne you look so little and cute! I wish I had lost everything from having Jackson but I am contintuing to lose that before we even start to think about having another one. You look like you are having your first!!

Kara said...

Look at you and that cute little belly! I am so excited for you! If I could say anything to someone who is just about to go through was I recently went through.....Having 2 is hard but not as hard as you would think. Maybe it is because we are already seasoned pros and not worried about every little thing that happens. I sure felt a lot more relaxed with the second then I did with the first.

Also I hope you have as quick and easy delivery as my second one was!!

Pics are super cute and can't wait to watch your pregnancy progress!!

Erika said...

Laura,
Just so you know, Anne has looked this cute since high school-and I think she could have 15 babies and bounce back. Lucky lucky gal!
Love ya Anne:)

Anne said...

Thanks so much, girlies! :)