Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wet 'n wild

I thought I was being really cool by letting Ayla play with a big bowl of water outside...she was getting the edges of her dress pretty wet, but I figured it wasn't a big deal since it was so warm out. Little did I know, Daddy would show me up when he got home from work.




We went from that bowl of water...to this:

I'm not sure I've ever seen her have so much fun in her nearly 19-months of life. It was so cute. She kept wanting to stick her face in the water which is so strange because when we rinse her hair in the bath and she gets one drop of water on her face, she screams like a banshee.
I can't wait until it's even warmer out and we can turn the sprinklers on and let her run wild. I may just have to join her. :)

2 comments:

Erika said...

What precious daddy and Ayla pictures!!!

Kara said...

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait until it is warm enough here to play in the hose with Jessica!