Wednesday, April 7, 2010

18-month pictures...

I put Ayla back in her 18-month outfit that she wore to Jim and Lisa's wedding (minus the tights and pigtails because I just didn't have the energy to wrestle her) so I could take a few pictures. The weather has been pretty crappy the past couple of days but it cleared up just enough for us to go outside this afternoon.

Love the ruffles on this skirt... She looks so big in this picture...sometimes I forget she's only 18 months. This is what happens when I make her come inside...
...and then this...pair it with some high-pitched screeching and you have yourself an Ayla-tantrum.
Pouting...post-tantrum

2 comments:

Bri said...

She's so cute - even when she's pouting.

Unknown said...

I love this outfit too! She was so cute how she was dancing (bopping) up and down while you guys were walking back down the aisle to "tonight's gonna be a good night".. Loved it!