Thursday, July 23, 2009

Visit from friends

Our friends, Mark and Katie and their 14-month old son, Grant, are in town from Tennessee and stopped by for a visit on Tuesday night. The last time we saw them, I was still pregnant and Grant was just four-months old...it's hard to believe what a difference ten months can make! It was great to chat and catch up while Ayla and Grant played. It was interesting because they really didn't seem to notice the other was even in the room. They were each too busy with their own things to care. :)

It's always so nice to see good friends...especially ones we don't see often enough. If I had my way, everyone would move back to Omaha and we'd all live happily ever after on the same street. I'll keep hoping...

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh, Anne.. i'm sure you already know how much I agree with you!
I keep hoping too!! I keep trying... (everyday!)
I hope my wish comes true someday!