Friday, July 17, 2009

Exploring

Now that she's officially mobile, she's been having fun roaming the living room and discovering new things and new areas to get in to.
She has been sticking her tongue out a lot lately...she even wiggles it back and forth and says "ahhhhh". I think, perhaps, she learned that from me...I always make faces at her and that happens to be one of them. Oops.
She found her way over to one of the end tables and started to climb onto it to get to a decorative plate. It was funny because she kept looking over her shoulder at me to see if I was going to tell her "no."
We played for a little while and when she got restless, we packed up and went outside to wait for Daddy to come home from work.
Daddy's home!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Isn't it so much fun seeing them discover new stuff!! Jessica just figured out how to open kitchen cupboards. She does it with one hand while the other hand is leaning on it keeping it closed. So cute!