Monday, July 6, 2009

The Big 3-0

Dean officially turned 30 yesterday! He told me a handful of times what a great day it was, so I'm happy that he was happy. :) In the morning, he went fishing with Tom...didn't catch anything, but had a nice time since the weather was beautiful. For lunch, we went to Blue and were able to witness Barb and Lee experiencing sushi for the first time...not bad, right?? Nothing raw, we promise. We hung out at home for the rest of the afternoon and then got back together for dinner. Dean got lots of great clothes...probably something like eight new shirts and a couple pairs of shorts. Marla and I were pretty envious. We were talking about how it's so easy to buy guys clothes. A woman would never walk away with eight new shirts for her birthday...at least not ones that she would want to keep. Am I right?

Anywho...I'm so glad that Dean had a good day. He deserves it. :) Happy 30th!

No comments: