Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pigtails, take two...and a mashed potato mask

Since she is still yanking out her bows as soon as I put them in, I decided to go a different route today and try pigtails again. Slightly better than the first time but they're still pretty stumpy...adorably stumpy though. They lasted all of an hour and a half...not because she took them out but because I need to work on my hairstyling skills. Those microscopic rubber bands are ridonkulous.
This picture is from dinner a few days ago. She got a hold of a clump of mashed potatoes and ended up smearing it everywhere. She was so crusty! I have a tough time letting her get really messy. I have to remember that she's a baby...babies get messy...and babies will wash.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I love that last pic, Anne. Well.. all the pictures.. totally adorable. I can't believe its been 9 months!

Carly said...

Ridonkulous... I love that. I need to work that into a sentence today.