Friday, July 10, 2009

My car!

After becoming a regular on Craigslist, Yahoo! Autos, and just about every website of the like, we finally found me a new car! YAY! I am now a proud owner of a Honda Pilot. Funny, because when we first started looking for cars, I quickly decided that I didn't like the Honda Pilot. How ironic that I now have one sitting in my garage. My theory is that any car looks better in black. And honestly, it's a great car...it drives really nice and it has some fun features that I've never had in any other car I've ever owned. I love it! We found it at CarMax...double-funny because when we first started looking for cars, Dean said he didn't want to buy it at CarMax. We're both eating our words tonight.
I've been driving my parents' car for well over a month now since we sold my old one so quickly. And while theirs has been great to drive, I was anxious to find my own car. THANK YOU Mom and Dad for letting me borrow it for so long...I really appreciate it. They are always so generous with everything.
I can't wait to drive it more tomorrow (I came straight home from the dealership tonight) and hopefully take Kody for a much needed car ride...poor dog hasn't been anywhere for as long as he can remember. :)

1 comment:

RAW said...

Congrats on the new car!