Friday, March 11, 2011

Sunny days

Dare I say that spring might be here? We've had a few "teaser" days only to have the bitter cold and snow return. I looked at the extended forecast and it looks like it's going to stay pretty nice and by "nice" I mean above freezing. I'll take it.

This morning, Surina came over with Bennett and Makayla. It's always fun getting the kids together to play and I appreciate some adult interaction during the day. We went to lunch and then Surina got her first dose of the kids' consignment store that I love oh-so-much.

After Ayla's nap, I brought her outside for some much-needed fresh air. We weren't out there for too long because it started to cool off pretty quickly, but either way, it was great to not be stuck inside.




Yep, our Christmas lights are still up...

1-2-3-JUMP!
And in case you didn't notice, today is the 11th, which was my guess for PIP to be born (me and a handful of other people). Obviously, she wasn't...unless something major happens in the next hour and 50 minutes, of course. :) I'm starting to go slightly crazy wondering when it's going to happen, but she will come when she's ready.

No comments: