Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Nursery

Curtains aren't up yet, but you'll get the idea. I was getting too anxious to post pictures. The wall color didn't pick up too well on my camera...in the pictures, it looks kind of gray, but it's actually a very, very soft aqua/teal/turquoise. I love it. It's so soothing...even better, the name of it is "Breathless."
Hospital bags packed and ready to go!


Ahhh, the dresser! I am in love with this piece of furniture. Dean did such an amazing job redoing it for me...it's so gorgeous. I go in there and just stare at it. Love love love it. Remember, it was an old, scraped up-looking, oak-colored dresser with hideous drawer pulls and a couple broken areas that I found on Craigslist for 75 bucks. And now it looks like this. :)
Proud Big Sister wanted to make an appearance. :)

5 comments:

Leah said...

Love the color and the wall decals! :) Oh, and the dresser! Dean did an awesome job!

Erika said...

Really really beautiful you guys! Way to go Dean! I knew that dresser had potential. LOVE!
Oh, I can't wait to meet this babe:)

surina said...

Anne, I love love love it!! Youalways do such a great job!!! Now all you need is that baby to get here :)

JAnit said...

Adorable-love the wall color! You have such great taste!

Anne said...

Thanks girls! I love it too!