Tuesday, March 15, 2011

39 weeks

I've been taking belly pics every other week, but just in case I don't make it to 40 (wishful thinking), I took one today...and I decided to leave the huge thing covered...AND half of it is cut off. I'm not so great at this self-portrait thing.

I just got home from my appointment a little bit ago...not much to share. I'm at a measly one centimeter. I'll admit, it's better than nothing but seriously, come on. Today was my original due date...I'm glad it was changed otherwise I'd really be going nuts right now. She said my cervix is softening but it's still pretty thick. Whatever that means. My next appointment is on the 22nd (my due date). She said if I go past that, she can strip my membranes to help me along a little bit but she would prefer that I do as much as I can on my own since I'm wanting to attempt a VBAC.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I know how you feel! 38 1/2 weeks here and I am a big fat 1 also. Good luck with the vbac. I am planning for a natural delivery again this time.

If you email me Ill send you an invite to my blog. I went private. xraysha@gmail.com

Erika said...

You look beautiful. Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Leah said...

Agreed, E! Still gorgeous! I'm not sure where half of her belly was cut off either ;)

Anne said...

Thanks girls! :) And Leah, there's a whole other half of a belly below where the picture ends. I could not, for the life of me, angle the camera to capture the whole thing. Must need a wide angle lens or something...