Thursday, March 17, 2011

"Happy Princess Day"

I tried teaching Ayla to say Happy St. Patrick's Day, but it came out "Happy Princess Day!" :) Whatever works...it's more fitting anyway. She is definitely our little girly-girl princess. She loves playing dress-up with her hats and tutus and adores just about anything pretty and pink.

*I've gone a bit blog-crazy the past couple of weeks...I can't seem to find anything better to do while Ayla's napping. I figure once PIP decides to grace us with her presence, I won't have as much free time on my hands so I might as well squeeze in as many pictures as I can for now.

Snuggling with her Who. I'm a bit jealous of a stuffed animal...nothing better than having those little arms wrapped around my neck. :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Still runs like her mama...

Thanks to everyone who has been checking up on me...five days away from my due date and I'm still trucking along...slowly though. I'm feeling pretty exahusted today but I think I'm going to make it. :)

2 comments:

Andie Jaye said...

Haha! She's too cute! Love her little pose in her Princess Day dress!!

Meghan Gonzales said...

Heidi has the same poodle purse! too funny!!!!