Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day (a day late)! We started the morning by giving Ayla a few little things--a card, a little stuffed animal, and candy. Grandma and Grandpa brought her an awesome balloon the night before.

After Daddy left for work, we went about our morning until we heard the doorbell ring. I couldn't figure out who would be at our door at 8:30 in the morning. When we opened the door, we were surprised with beautiful red roses! A dozen for me and one for Ayla. :) What lucky ladies we are!

Ayla and I had a good day together--we went shopping and played outside. It was chillier than I thought it was going to be but it still felt great to be out in the fresh air. When Dean got home from work, the three of us went out for burgers and fries. Romantic, huh? It was actually the perfect day with my two valentines. :)

No comments: