Friday, February 25, 2011

Maternity shoot by Elizabeth Rose Photography

I mentioned in a previous post that my friend Erika (Elizabeth Rose Photography) came over a few weekends ago to take some belly photos of me. In these pictures, I am 33 going on 34 weeks.

I started to get the giggles and didn't really know what to do...somehow it was just different to have a close friend taking pictures of me instead of some random photographer. It was fun and so nice to be able to sit and chat...something we don't get to do often enough.

I am so thankful for these photos...especially the ones with Ayla. What a beautiful time to remember and capture. My two baby girls. I hope it's something that they will cherish as much as I do.

Erika, I know I keep saying this, but thank you. Thank you. Thank you.




2 comments:

Erika said...

You are very welcome...it was a blast, especially since we were done in about 20 minutes and hid in the basement to chat the rest of the time:) It's fun to see which ones were your favs!

Can't wait to meet the sweet girl in that beautiful belly!!!

Leah said...

Absolutely Beautiful, Anne! I love the shots with Ayla too :)
I can't wait to meet her! :)
Great job, E! :)