Monday, February 21, 2011

Cousins!

My niece, Haylee, and nephew, Bennett, came over to play for a couple of hours this past Saturday evening. Ayla had SO. MUCH. FUN. They had her running, screaming, laughing, and jumping all over the place. My brother kept trying to talk the kids out of wanting to come over eventhough I told him it was totally fine. If anything, they were helping ME out by keeping Ayla busy and giving her something different to do. They all had a blast and Ayla was completely worn out and went to bed early and even slept in the next morning. :)


This next picture depicts the evening perfectly, eventhough it's a bit blurry. Three happy, giggly kids...nothing better. I think I had a smile on my face the whole time. They were taking turns dumping Ayla's dozens of bouncy balls over the umbrella while the other two sat below it. It looked like a tornado hit my living room by the time my brother came to pick them up, but they all had a blast. :)

1 comment:

Leah said...

Looks like they had a blast!! I remember those days ...hanging out with cousins! So much fun!