Friday, March 21, 2014

We filled Aubree's room with balloons for her birthday tomorrow! Can't wait til she wakes up and sees it!! :)



*Update*

I thought that maybe she would wake up in the middle of the night, see the balloons, and call for me to tell me about it. :)

She didn't.  She woke up in the morning and called for me like usual.  She was facing the wall and she normally doesn't turn around until I open the door.  All three of us went in--I had the video camera and Dean had the regular camera.  Unfortunately, it was too dark for the video camera to pick anything up so I had to turn on the light.  She wasn't too impressed with that.  She is NOT a morning person.  She is just like me and needs several minutes to wake up and be able to function.  At this point, she still hadn't seen the balloons yet. When I flipped on the lights, she buried her head in her pillows and kept yelling, "BRIGHT!!  It's too bright!!!"  At one point, Dean said her name to get her to look up, but with her face still buried, she yelled, "WHAAAT??!"  Hilarious.

When she finally turned around and saw everything, she seemed to be pretty thrilled. :)

No comments: