Monday, March 3, 2014

Daddy Daughter Dance 2014

Last weekend, there was a Daddy Daughter dance at our church.  Dean took Ayla last year and she loved it so we figured we'd do it again.  This year, Aubree got to go as well. It was so fun getting them all dolled up. I curled their hair and Ayla even got some sparkles on her eyes and some blush on her cheeks.  She was thrilled! :)

While Dean was getting ready, I took some pictures of the girls.  As always, Ayla was all about it.  When it was Aubree's turn, she gave me a few smiles but was quickly over it.























They each got a corsage from Daddy (in their favorite colors, of course--pink for Ayla and yellow for Aubree).  I think it made them feel really special.  I loved the look on their faces. :)

















After we were done taking pictures, we headed over to pick up Grandpa and take just a couple more pictures. :)  They dropped me back off at home and they were off!  I heard there wasn't a whole lot of dancing, but they both had a good time. :)


No comments: