Sunday, May 22, 2011

Two months!

Our little Aubree is two-months old today! She is smiling more and more lately and is slowly but surely plumping up eventhough she doesn't eat a whole lot. The most she'll eat at a time is 3 1/2 ounces, but it's rare that she is able to do it. We go in for her check-up on Tuesday so we'll see what Dr. Davey has to say about it. I'm sure she is just fine...just has a little belly. :) The past couple of nights, she has slept five to over six hours straight. We're getting somewhere! [knock on wood] I feel like I don't have a lot to update on her since I just posted a long entry a couple days ago...I'll post her 2-month stats after her appointment on Tuesday.


2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hi, my name is Whitney. I just started following your blog. Your daughters are adorable! I have a 6 month old daughter of my own. I think girls are the best! :) Looking forward to following.

Kathy said...

Annie,
She's beautiful! Finally, I'm seeing the Dean in her. Up to this point I thought you were all crazy!
Aunt Kathy