Monday, May 16, 2011

She fell asleep on the couch!

She dozed off during "quiet time"! I didn't think it would ever happen. I doubt she'll be asleep for long with Aubree making noises. **UPDATE** After I posted this, I thought, "Oh crap, what if she pees?" Although she is potty trained during the day (for the most part...accidents still happen now and then) she does not stay dry while she sleeps. I decided to try and slide a towel underneath her just in case. In the process, she, of course woke up. She only slept for 20 minutes and was pretty much hysterical when she woke up. So hysterical that she ended up peeing on the couch anyway. *SIGH* Should have just left her alone.



1 comment:

Andie Jaye said...

i'm sooo sorry. isn't that funny how things work. i have forgotten the diaper at naptime a few times. the one time i realized it and didn't wake him up to put one on, he wet the bed :( hope your afternoon/evening went better