Friday, May 27, 2011

Bittersweet

As ready as I thought I was to go back to work, I'm still a little sad about it. I start next week. The girls and I have settled into a pretty good day-to-day routine and even venture out of the house every now and then. Yes, I'm exhausted by the time Dean gets home from work and yes, I could definitely use some time out of the house, and yes, I could use some adult interaction...but I've gotten used to juggling two kids and I kind of like it. :) I'm only going to be working Wednesday, Thursday, and Fridays 11-2 and I'll still have Mondays and Tuesdays off, so really, I'm getting the best of both worlds. I have no complaints. A few hours to be my own person three days a week and then I get to bring the girls home and be a mom. I'm very lucky to be able to do this thanks to being a part of a family business. And honestly, talk to me around 5:30 this evening when I'm holding a hungry, screaming Aubree trying to cook dinner with a whining Ayla wrapped around my leg...going back to work is good.



My three kids :)

"Hi, my middle name is Sassy."


Ayla is such a ham. She must get it from Dean because as a child, I was very shy and reserved. She is always so animated...hilarious.
I still am amazed at how different they look from eachother. Aubree's little hands are often up like this. She looks so dainty. :)

No comments: