Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter! I've been a bit under the weather the past few days but started to feel better yesterday, which also happened to be my birthday so it turned out to be a good day. We spent most of the day at home and then went over to Lee and Barb's for dinner where my family joined us.


Easter baskets waiting for Ayla

Checking out her stash
Aubree sleeping through all the fun
We pulled Ayla's hair back and put on her "smock" to dye eggs.
All dressed up for dinner


Pose!

Going through her basket from Aunt Marla












...and from Grandma and Grandpa

Goofball



My cutie-pie niece, Makayla


Ayla checking Kody's vitals before bed.


3 comments:

RAW said...

Cute pictures. I really like the last one with Ayla and Cody :)

Oh, and does her Easter dress come in my size? Seriously--it's adorable!

Leah said...

Love love that Easter dress :) Cute pose too!
Glad that you had a nice birthday and that you are feeling better! :)

Andie Jaye said...

looks like ayla made out like a bandit! and that "pose" shot is tooo cute. i can't get over how much aubree looks like dean (is it just me?) glad you're feeling better. and happy belated birthday!