Saturday, April 2, 2011

More random pictures

My dad has made a rule for himself that he won't hold a baby until he/she is a month old...he's a lil apprehensive about holding such tiny babies. Well. Last week when he and my mom came over, I was tied up and Ayla needed help in the bathroom so he had no choice but to hold Miss Aubree. I don't think he has anything to worry about...he looks like a natural. :)

Silly girl

Sleep, sleep, sleep...

Things are going well...little Aubree still likes to eat and sleep, however, disregard my previous comment about how well she sleeps overnight. I knew I'd be eating my words. She has since turned into a normal newborn and wakes every couple of hours to eat. Darn it. :) She is a feisty one. When she's hungry, she cries loud enough to wake the whole neighborhood; same goes for anytime she is cold--diaper changes, bathtime, etc.


Ayla is continuing to adjust to having a new little sister. For the most part, she is being a very good little girl and even tries to help me here and there. Of course, she is still very much a toddler and has her moments. Some are enough to bring tears of frustration to my eyes especially when I'm home by myself with them. I have to remember to be patient and that it won't be like this forever. Pretty soon, we won't even remember what life was like before two kids...right?

No comments: