Friday, April 22, 2011

Aubree: One-month

The first two pictures are from a few nights ago:

Kisses from Aunt Marla

And chatting with Grandma :)

Our little Aubree is one-month old today. My how time flies when you're going crazy. :) Kidding. Kind of. Just like I thought, I already can't imagine our lives without her. I was saying to Dean a couple of days ago that I didn't understand how we ever thought we were so busy with just one child. There's constant action with two and yes, it's kind of nuts sometimes, but I'm getting used to it and I'm loving it. Aubree is such a sweet little baby. When she's happy, she'll just sit and stare at our faces while we talk to her. I swear she has started smiling at us...but it could still be the gas bubbles that are causing her to make those sweet little faces. On the other hand, she cries when she's ready to eat or when she's tired of being in her carseat. She has an incredible set of lungs in that tiny body. I may be jinxing us when I say this, but this last week, she has started skipping her midnight-ish bottle. She falls asleep around 10:00 or so and hasn't been waking to eat until about 3:00 a.m. We started swaddling her with her arms in again...not sure if that has something to do with her sleeping better. Either way, I'll take it. I mentioned in a previous post that she is pretty unpredictable during the day. She'll eat anywhere from an hour and a half to every three hours and she'll take in just one ounce all the way to three and a half. She's keeping us guessing! Regular eating schedule or not, she's still growing and is starting to fill out. I love it. :)


We love her so much and we are so blessed to have two beautiful little girls.

I tried taking a picture of her in my arms but this was as close as I could get.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Beautiful! She looks so big already:)