Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whoops.

So the other night, I was bored and decided to surf the net. I landed on Coach purses and did some major "window-shopping." I LOVE LOVE LOVE purses and have lots of them but I don't spend any more than 40 or 50 bucks per purse. Not necessary.

Dean asked what I was looking at so I showed him and he said if I really wanted one, to get one. I think it may have been the martinis talking. I did some more browsing and found one on eBay...it's a design that's a couple years old, I think, so it's difficult to find. The signature brown fabric with teal trim. It's beautiful. It's the one purse that actually makes me drool every time I see it.I bid on it.

I didn't think there was a chance I was going to win it since I put the lowest possible bid on it.

I received an e-mail the next morning that congratulated me on being the winner.

Whoops.

I always swore I would never spend that much money on a purse...but I suppose there's a first time for everything. Happy early birthday to me.

3 comments:

surina said...

I am so proud of you Anne :p Its super cute!!! You are starting a very expensive habit!!! Trust me I know about about this sickness!!!

Anne said...

I know, Surina! There's one with HOT PINK trim that I already have my eye on. I am not getting it though...not now anyways. :)

LOOK:

http://www.amazon.com/COACH-SIGNATURE-STRIPE-FRAME-KISSLOCK/dp/B0030GX774/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1266350871&sr=8-

RAW said...

Welcome to the dark side ;)