Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm in love...

...with my new purse.

I had just put Ayla down for her nap and sat down to eat lunch when the doorbell rang. I knew exactly who it was--the lovely mailman delivering my much anticipated package containing my Coach purse.

I placed the box at my feet and just stared at it while I ate my lunch. I didn't tear into it right away...I couldn't let my food get cold. Girl likes to eat. I opted to save it for dessert. I'm pretty sure I heard angels sing as I pulled it out of the box. It's even more gorgeous in person. I checked out every zipper and pocket and had my very own fashion show in the mirror. It looks good. :)

I love it.

And on to Ayla...

We had a really good day today. In fact, the past few days have been great. Whenever my parents go out of town, it takes us a couple of days to kind of figure eachother out again since we're not used to being together all day every day. It seems like once we get a good routine going, it's time for me to go back to work. We have been having so much fun. When she gets restless and grabs her shoes and jacket, we leave the house and shop or run errands. We even made a trip to Daddy's office today to say hi. She's so awesome...I keep finding myself just staring at her with a smile on my face. I keep picking her up to snuggle and smooch on those fantastic cheeks while she squeals in protest...I can't get enough of her. Maybe someday she'll want to snuggle back. :)

1 comment:

RAW said...

Please post a picture of you carrying it.

Enjoy it :) :)