Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good day

It was a really good Ayla-day today. Every day is great, but today was extra great. :)

She ate so well for all three meals...an extremely rare occurrence these days. Her belly full of food=a happy mommy. You have all heard me freaking out about her not eating, so when she actually does eat, I'm thrilled. Ecstatic. Jumping for joy. Seriously. It makes my day.

After I got off of work, we (Nai-Nai, too) ventured over to my brother's house for a couple hours to hang out with Haylee and Bennett. Ayla loves her cousins...when we got there, she ran straight for Haylee to give her a big hug and Bennett received a high-five. :)

We made a quick stop at Carter's on the way home and I found two sweaters and a long-sleeved onesie. All for 11 bucks. Score! Ayla got a kick out of being able to run around the store sans shopping cart or stroller. This does not happen very often, so when it does, she takes advantage. Little madwoman, she is.

And my favorite moment of the day...while I was cuddling with her before putting her to bed, I realized it had been over a week since I'd put her down. I've missed my snuggle-time with her. She was dozing off on my chest and woke up twice to give me eskimo kisses. It was so sweet. Love it. Love her.

No comments: