Saturday, February 13, 2010

Here you go, Mom!

As I mentioned, my parents are in Taiwan. My mom requested some new pictures of Ayla, so here you go, Mom! :)

Last night, Ayla stayed with Grandma and Grandpa so Dean and I could go out to dinner (Cheesecake Factory...YUM) and see a movie (Valentine's Day...it has anyone and everyone in it). It was a really nice night out...it's been ages since we've been to a movie. Thank you, Lee and Barb for offering to take Ayla so we could go out!

Today, we were out and about for much of the day...the mall, Village Pointe, the grocery store...Ayla did really well. She loves just walking around stores. AND I found some great deals...five things at Charlotte Russe for 3o bucks and a pair of cute heels at DSW for $17 (originally $60!) It was a good day. :)

We're all three starting to get over our colds...thank goodness. Hopefully we can stay sniffle-free for a while.

No comments: