Friday, April 24, 2009

It doesn't get any easier...

Sigh. I had to fight back the waterworks when I left my parents' house after dropping Ayla off. :( I know it's only for the weekend, but I already miss her. I stayed for a little while so I could spend some time with her before heading back home to get some last minute things done before picking up Lisa to go to the airport. It's very strange to be in the house by myself...even Kody's gone. I don't remember the last time it's happened!
I had to take some new pictures to have on my camera so I can look at them over the weekend. :)

Strike a pose!

She likes to sit on my dad's lap and watch him play Mah-Jong on the computer.

And thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes!!! I can't believe I'm 29! Crazy. For the first time ever, I didn't wake up with that warm-fuzzy "it's my birthday" feeling...it just feels like another day. A nice day though. :)

6 comments:

The Wannabe Redhead said...

Twenty-nine and Mighty Fine!!
Happy Birthday, Anne! Have fun in The Windy City!!

Erika said...

Happy Birthday Anne!!! I hope you have a great trip...and wish I was there:)
erika

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Anne!!! Have a GREAT weekend! Don't spend too much ;-)

Meghan Gonzales said...

I like you to really take note that she is actually touching her toes... now can you do that :) She is just too cute! And the picture of her and Ming is AWESOME!

Mommy of Twins said...

Happy Birthday a couple days late! Love the picture of Ayla grabbing her foot...that is Paige's favorite thing to do these days too!

Iluska Ikeda said...

Happy belated birthday. I hope you had an awesome time in Chicago. (^_^)

How cute the picture of your little girl on your dad's lap.