Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cheeseburger in Paradise

We went to Cheeseburger in Paradise last night for an early birthday dinner...my actual birthday is tomorrow but both Dean and I will be out of town for the weekend. Dean is heading to Vegas today for a friend's bachelor party and I will be in Chicago with Lisa for some shopping and pitchers of sangria. :) And Ayla and Kody will be spending the weekend with Yeh-Yeh and Nai-Nai (my parents).Dean gave me a gift certificate for a couples' massage (I told him not to get me anything, so he justified it by saying it was for himself too). We had planned on getting massages in Cancun, but never ended up doing it because of cost and time, so this is perfect. Lee, Barb and Marla gave me gift cards to my favorite nail salon and also one for an hour massage...AND free Ayla-sitting when I decide to use them. Looks like I needed some stress-relief or something! :) Works for me! Thank you, everyone!

Before we put Ayla to bed, Marla took some fun pictures of the three of us...I LOVE them. I always tell Dean that I feel like we need more family pictures...thanks Marla! :)

No comments: