Monday, March 23, 2009

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!

When we can lay Ayla down for a nap without her waking up, we consider it a VICTORY, with a capital V. She used to fall asleep on her own wherever we put her...her swing, the floor, the couch, upside-down...but now it's not so easy. She'll only do that at bedtime when she's swaddled...or if she's in our arms. Spoiled, much? So, maybe 1 out of 5 times that we try to put her down, she stays asleep and it's wonderful. It makes me want to do a cheer...a quiet one, of course.

Today I was lucky...she stayed asleep on the floor for an hour!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne!!
She looks so peaceful!! I'm happy that she slept and stayed sleeping for you!! I love all the pictures and stories... keep them coming! :)

Miss you!

Leah

PS I promise to write you back SOON on FB...its been crazy here lately.