Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Live Traffic Feed

I came across this Live Traffic Feed option and decided to give it a try. By adding this, I can see from where visitors are visiting our blog. (It's in the lower, right-hand side of the page.) It has been so interesting! Several places are pretty obvious...I can tell they are certain friends or family members from not only throughout the country but also throughout the rest of the world. There are lots, however, that are just random people...I don't think I know anyone from the United Kingdom. It's weird to me that someone I don't even know somehow found their way to our blog. :) Whomever these people are though, hopefully we're interesting enough for them to read about from time to time. :)

3 comments:

RAW said...

I've been thinking about adding one of those things, too.

You'll know it's me whenever you see Richmond! :)

Sheila Mac said...

I found your blog randomly and it has been interesting to read, especially since I first found it while I was pregnant! Also I'm Filipino and my husband is Caucasian so our baby boy is Hapa. Plus your little girl is so cute.

Anne said...

Hi "Sheila Mac,"

Thanks for "revealing" yourself! I'd be so interested in finding out who the other random readers are. I'm glad you enjoy reading our blog...thanks so much for the compliment on Ayla. I will have to check out your blog sometime!

All the best--Anne