Thursday, June 16, 2011

Snooze

Every now and then Ayla will fall asleep on the way home from my parents' house in the afternoon after I get off work. It usually takes her most of the nearly 30 minute drive to finally doze off, only to wake right up as soon as we pull into the garage. Yesterday, she opened her eyes when I went to get her out of her carseat and then put her head down on my shoulder and continued sleeping. I put her on her bed and she woke up again so I told her I'd be right back because I had to go get Aubree out of the car. By the time I came back in, she was fast asleep again. This never happens. I'm not sure exactly how long she slept...maybe a half an hour...she only woke up because I went in there to try and slide a towel underneath her in case she peed. We all know how well that worked last time when she was asleep on the couch. It went about the same this time. She woke up and I tried tricking her by saying "good morning!!" but she didn't buy it and was once again hysterical for quite a while. Sigh. It's so hard being a toddler. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm I'd like to remove Ayla's panties and lick her little slit :)