Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I uploaded these pictures in the wrong order but it will take entirely too much time to rearrange them so we're starting with the end of the day first. :) Anyway--Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there, especially my dad, Lee, and Dean. I hope you all had a really good day. I brought Ayla and Aubree to go visit my dad this morning but I completely failed at taking any pictures. I will have to snap some tomorrow!

We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner tonight. Ayla ran through the sprinkler for a while and had a ball. She loves it. Pure. Joy.

Raspberry teethPicking raspberries with Grandma
Showing me what she picked
Washing them off in the sprinkler
Happy dads! Handing out flowers she picked
Aunt Marla! We worked on a present for Daddy earlier in the week...it took a few takes but we got it done! Ayla was hamming it up as usual...Aubree wasn't as thrilled about it.
The final product
She worked on Father's Day cards for quite a while one afternoon last week...she covered them with drawings and stickers. :) Helping Daddy open his present.
She loves tissue paper...I think it's her favorite part of every gift.

No comments: