Saturday, June 18, 2011

Aubree, blankets, grilling

Dean took these pictures of Aubree today while Ayla and I were out for some Mommy-Ayla time (at Target, of course). :) It's nice to have time with each of them separately every now and then. I think Ayla was pretty thrilled to be out as just the two of us.

Aubree LOVES to be swaddled...it calms her down pretty much instantly and it's also how she likes to sleep. I found these swaddling blankets at Target and they are awesome. They're made by Aden and Anais and are 100% cotton muslin. They're super light and super soft and breathable so we don't have to worry about her getting too warm in them. LOVE LOVE LOVE them...perfect for spring/summer babies.
Today Dean and Lee (his dad) had their 2nd Annual All-day-let's-grill-a-TON-of-meat Day to kick off Father's Day--brisket, chicken, and ribs. They started the grill at 8:00 in the morning and we ate around 7:30 p.m. We had a few friends over to help us eat and Ayla had a few friends here to play with. :) Long day, but a great one!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I love those swaddling blankets too! I used them for my daughter after she was born.