Thursday, June 30, 2011

More wedding pictures...

These are long overdue! I've finally uploaded some of the pictures that my dad took of Ping and Surina's wedding. I print my blog into a book every six months so I wanted to be sure to get these pictures in before I order my book tomorrow.

These were taken at the rehearsal. Our dear, dear friends Steve and Lynda drove in from Colorado for the wedding. Steve sat down on the ground and within seconds, the kids started flocking around him. It was so sweet. Even my nephew, Bennett, who is a little hesitant with new people was sitting comfortably on Steve's lap. I couldn't believe it.



I love these two people so much...met them when I was nine and they've treated me like a daughter ever since. They are the greatest people I know. I am a better person for knowing them.


The beautiful bride walking down the aisle!


Miss Makayla joined in on the Mother-Son dance.

While Steve and Lynda were still in town, we went to visit them in their motorhome that they drove from Colorado. This thing is massive! You easily forget you're in a vehicle. Ayla kept asking to go in the backyard. :) I don't think she realized that we weren't in an actual house.

No comments: