Saturday, January 15, 2011

Purses!

We were out shopping before and after Ayla's nap today...she's happiest when we are out and about. She repeatedly said, "I don't want to go home!"

We stopped into the Coach store tonight for just a small crossbody purse that I have been wanting...I've purposely avoided going in there ever since it opened quite a while ago because I was worried that I would leave the store with something I didn't need. When we went in, Dean said, "Pick out whatever you want." !!!!! My plan really was to just get the small one, but his comment just opened up a whole new can of worms. It was like a time warp. I have no idea how long we were in there, but at one point, I had an armload of purses because I couldn't decide what I wanted...and I was all sweaty. I finally narrowed it down to two and Dean said, "Get both." Umm. Okay. I'm giddy about them. :)

While I was drowning in purses, Ayla made herself at home on one of the chairs. She asked if she could pick out a purse too. :) She could reach some of the small bags and coin purses, so she kept plucking them off the shelf one by one and would settle in on the chair to check them out. :)

1 comment:

RAW said...

Nice purses! That's great that you took home both--I would have done the same :)