Monday, June 28, 2010

06.28.10

All morning, while we were getting ready, I talked to Ayla about how I was going back to work today. She kept saying "no" and wanted me to hold her. Once we got to my parents' house and she started playing and running around, she was totally fine. We both did just fine. :)

She was a very happy girl today...total 180 from how she was yesterday. I think last night she was just getting me back for leaving her for a week.
I wanted just a couple more pictures but she refused to look at me so I used my friend Erika's trick--I told her there was a butterfly in the camera. Hehe. It definitely got her attention, but not only did she not look at me, her expression completely changed and she insisted on seeing the butterfly as she walked towards me. I had to tell her it flew away. :)

No comments: