Thursday, June 17, 2010

06.17.10

Ayla didn't sleep as soundly as usual last night. This morning she woke up with a fever. :( I gave her a shot of Motrin and for the first couple hours of the morning, she laid with me on the couch. Very unlike her. After a while, she wasn't as hot as before and when I took her temperature, it was back to normal and she started acting like herself again. I don't know what's going on...she doesn't have any other symptoms besides not eating or drinking well. She's napping right now so I can only hope that she wakes up feeling okay. It worries me since Dean and I are leaving for our trip on Saturday. I know she'll be fine with both sets of grandparents but I hate knowing that I won't be here for her if she doesn't feel well. I'm 30 and I still want my mom when I'm sick.

I haven't taken any pictures today...the ones below are just random ones from this past week.


The dress that she's wearing in the next one (coloring at Yeh-Yeh and Nai-Nai's house) comes with a good bargain story. :) I had a free $10 card for Carter's plus it was already 60% off. Grand total that came out of my pocket? 43 cents! It was originally $26! I walked away a very happy woman.

No comments: