Monday, January 25, 2010

We're finally going to see the sun...

Except we have to go out of the country to do so. This Cancun trip couldn't have come at a better time. It has been so gloomy the past couple of weeks...we've had brief moments of sunshine today and yesterday but nothing to write home about.

This trip has really sneaked up on us...last year, I was excited but soooo sad about leaving Ayla and thought about it for weeks in advance. I haven't really had time to dwell on it this year. It just hit me a couple nights ago when she was up at 4:30 in the morning that we would be leaving her for a few days. I think I'll miss her even more than last year, if that's even possible. I hope she isn't mad at us when we come home. :( A huge thank you in advance to all of our parents for watching her (and Kody) while we're away.





3 comments:

Leah said...

Have fun on your trip, Anne & Dean! I'm definitely jealous that you will see the sunshine!
Have fun and take lots of pictures! :)

The Wannabe Redhead said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

Mommy of Twins said...

Now is the perfect time for a trip! I can't believe how grown up Ayla looks these days....the twins still look like babies to me!